.

.

Monday, June 1, 2020

Hammock Fun

I've been doing fairly well selling my paintings and soap in my booth at The Bargain Boutique here in town. It was nice to acquire a little bit of fun money. Since the kiddos love laying in my hammock, and I don't want to share it, lol, I thought it a grand idea to take that little bit of fun money and build a little hammock area for the kiddos! 

We scored some hammocks at Grocery Outlet and the rest of the materials at The Home Depot and got to work. Sammy worked hard to dig holes deep enough to cement the wood poles in the ground for each hammock. We used a tree as a pole as well. The spot was perfect for the hammocks. The trees will offer shade during most of the day so the kiddos can use them anytime they want.  


I was sooooo excited to get the area finished! I think they turned out great! The kiddos were quite pleased as well! The area we chose couldn't have been more perfect. I love being able to sit on the front porch and watch the kiddos play in their hammocks (and not in mine!!). Timothy has already taken a pillow and blanket out to his hammock, hahaha. Hopefully they will get lots of use during the years to come. And when they wear out, we'll just buy new hammocks! 


Definitely a fun addition to our yard and worth every penny!! 




Enjoy the hammocks, hunny bunnies! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment