.

.

Monday, September 24, 2018

Molly's 1st Soccer Game!

Molly had her first soccer game of the season! Ok, ok....not really. It's her second. But Sam and I missed her first because we were camping, lol. Sorry Sweet Molly! Soooooo we'll just pretend it's her first. 


Molly really loves soccer, and she's a great team player. I love watching her have fun playing! She's always stays on task and gets really into it! 

This game was no different. Her team didn't win the game, but Molly sure did run up and down that field! 

Unfortunately, she had to sit the last 10 minutes out because she got the ball kicked right into her face! I swear her glasses went flying 5 feet and there was an audible gasp from the sidelines. She wasn't wailing, just silently sobbing holding her face. I thought they were going to swiftly usher her off the field to me, but everyone was just standing there staring at her like "what do we do?" Finally after 10 seconds of that I'm thinking screw it, guess I'm going on the field! I'm coming baby! Get the fuck out of my way kids! Haha

She wound up be ok. Just needed some down time. Good thing it happened at the end of the game. And her glasses didn't break, thank goodness!!


Great hustle, Hunny Bunny! I promise you won't always take a ball to the face. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment