.

.

Saturday, February 15, 2025

Valentines Day

I have made Sammy and the kiddo's hand made Valentine's for years now. I am particularly proud of this year's batch, especially Timothy's, lol. I always have good fun with it. 


This Valentine's Day, the kids didn't have school. Since we haven't used any of our school snow days, they were able to have the 14th off. That was nice, as I was able to give them their little gifts in the morning instead of having to wait until after school like normal. 



Molly helped me make chocolate covered strawberries, and Sammy picked up a few treats from the Italian restaurant in town the day prior (unfortunately they weren't that great, lol). Then we just hung out. One of these years Sam and I might go out for dinner....but for now we're pretty content to just hang out at home with the kids. 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment