.

.

Tuesday, February 18, 2025

Enjoying the Last Snow

A couple days ago we got some more snow. I feel like everyone kept saying we were going to have a bad winter, but we didn't. We would get a couple inches, 6 tops, it would stick around for a few days to a week, then it would warm up and it would all melt. Rinse and repeat a handful of times. We never got any snow storms where it just nuked 2+ feet of snow like we've had before, and where it stuck around the whole winter. Which is fine with me, I suppose, as I get really anxious about Anthony driving on bad roads. And I don't enjoy that much either. But I mean, it is a little fun to have a crap ton of snow and get some snow days off from school. 

In any case, we're enjoying what I'm hoping will be our last snowfall. I've been outside to play with the dogs, Sam took Timothy sledding, and Tim had his friend over and they built a fun snowman. I even had to fetch a carrot for his nose! I love that Timothy still wants to be out in the snow. Molly and Anthony are like hell no, lol. Although, I'm hoping to at least have Anthony go sledding with us at least one more time. Maybe next winter when he's home on college break. 





I am ready for winter to be done. I am looking forward to sunshine, sitting out in my front yard watching the dogs play, and starting work in the garden. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment