.

.

Sunday, November 24, 2024

Hauck Family Photos 2024

This year, just like last year, I had our family photos done by a photographer friend. She did them the same day she did Anthony's Senior Photos, so she only had to make one trip out. 

Next year, I think I might do them myself again. I love not having the responsibility, and it's been nice having a two year break from doing them, but I'm not going to be able to spend the money every year to have them done by a photographer, though I wish I could! We splurged this year for sure, since we did family photos and Anthony's Senior photos. We will see. I might change my mind, lol. I'll have to make sure to do them in August or September before Anthony leaves for college! 

Family photos 2024!
















With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment