.

.

Friday, March 15, 2024

St. Patty's Day Bingo

Tonight, Sammy, Timothy and I headed to the Goldendale Middle School for an evening of St. Patty's Day Bingo! 

Every year the Middle School has an evening of bingo fun for St. Patrick's Day It's a way for the school to raise money, while giving kids the opportunity to win fun Spring themed Easter baskets. Last year, because I was going through chemo, I didn't get to go, but this year I was all in! 

I slapped on my green sweatshirt, threw on our green beads, got our bingo cards and paint dabbers, and we were ready to go! 

Unfortunately, we didn't win any rounds, but we sure did have a fun time regardless. And there was a great turn out too, the whole cafeteria was full, which was great to see. Maybe next year we'll have better luck! 

With love,                                                                                                        Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment