.

.

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Anthony First Track Meet, The Dalles

Anthony had his very first track meet of the year yesterday! Lucky for Sam and I, he had the day off, and the track meet was in The Dalles....close enough for us to go to! This was my very first time going to one of his track meets and I am SO happy I was feeling well enough to go. I still struggle so much with fatigue, headaches, and other various issues, but when a good day comes along, I try really hard to take advantage of it. 

Anthony ran in 3 events. The 4x1 relay, 400 meter sprint, and the 4x4 relay. Unfortuantely, he was literally just wrapping up the 4x1 relay when we arrived (we couldn't find where the track meet was being held!!), so we missed that event, which made me so mad, but he forgave us, lol. 

It was such a beautiful day out! I had a lot of fun hanging out with Anthony between his events and chatting with him, his friends, and some of the other moms. 


He took 4th in the 400 meter sprint.



And his relay team took 2nd in the the 4x4 relay! 



We always tell Anthony, as long as he feels he's done his very best and can be proud of himself, that's all we care about. We are proud of him no matter what. Always. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment