.

.

Friday, November 10, 2023

Hauck Family Photos 2023

Back in January when I received my breast cancer diagnosis, my friend Tawnee, who is also an amazing photographer, offered to do a family photoshoot before I lost my hair. I really wish we had had time for me to take her up on that offer, but there was so much going on....so many appointments and such....we were unable to make that happen. 

I knew I wasn't going to be up for doing our own family photos this year. It was difficult as it was to do the kids' birthday photoshoots. I knew I didn't have it in me to do our family photos. 

When I wrote to Tawnee in September asking if she had space in her schedule to do our family photos this year, I didn't expect the offer of a free photoshoot to still be on the table....but it was. However, knowing how much she normally chargers, and knowing how much work goes into doing a family photoshoot, I really didn't want her to do it completely for free. She insisted, but I wanted to at least be able to pay her half, which is what I wound up doing and felt good about that. 

We did the shoot mid October and it turned out AMAZING. Far better than anything I have ever been able to do myself. In a time in my life when my confidence is lacking and I am still dealing with so many adverse side affects from chemo, Tawnee was able to help make me feel beautiful and provide my family with some incredible photos. Sam and the kids loved her too, which was a plus. She is so down to earth and very easy to get along with. I am thankful to know her. 

I really feel like my time doing our family photos has come to an end, and I'm ready to relinquish that control to Tawnee who thus far, after doing two personal shoots of myself, and then my family photos, has never disappointed. 


Please enjoy these gorgeous photos! I'm VERY excited to share them with you and to design our Christmas card this year! 










 

 



With love,                                                                                                           Mama Hauck


No comments:

Post a Comment