.

.

Friday, January 7, 2022

Good Vibes for Better Days

Ever since returning home from our trip, I've been a bit under the weather. Even with taking all the normal traveling precautions like hand washing and not touching ANYTHING, along with wearing a mask, I guess I can't seem to keep myself from getting sick while traveling. Ugh! 

But this sweet boy.....

Timothy knew I've been feeling blah, so he went out of his way to set up a whole hang out spot on his bed for he and I. He definitely created a chill vibe for us, complete with blankets, pillows, stuffed animals, ice cream (dairy free for me!), and a chill music playlist on YouTube. 

It definitely hit the spot and was just what I needed.  

Thanks for the good vibes, hunny bunny! 


With love,                                                                                         Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment