.

.

Monday, February 17, 2020

Valentine's Day

This year for Valentines Day, I wanted to give the family a good laugh. So I thought long and hard about what would tickle each kiddo's funny bone, and made them my own valentines! 

Timothy's reads, "I'd love you even if you were so ugly that everyone died!"
Molly's reads, "Roses are red, violets are blue, clean your room."
Anthony's reads, "Not even a sniper would want to take you out!"
Sam's reads, "People are the worst...except you." 

HAHAHA! 

On the back I wrote a nice lovey message, you know, to throw some love in with the humor, lol. 


Each kiddo also got a box of chocolates and a glass bead sun catcher I made for them. 


I was so excited for them to wake up in the morning to read their valentine! Tim laughed right away. Molly's face just kills me! Hahaha  Her face says, "What?! Well...I guess it's true." lol lol And Anthony's made him laugh as well. 


 Hooray! Valentine success!


This kiddos did not have school on Valentine's Day. This is the very first year since they've been in school that we haven't used a snow day, so they were able to have a day off from school that normally was reserved for making up a snow day. It was nice to know we would have the day together. 

Later that morning, we were in the car making a trip to the Seattle area. This trip was not for a happy occasion. I recently lost my Uncle Steven, and his services were planned for at his church in Bothell on the 15th. Our hearts have been very heavy recently, but I am thankful Uncle Steven is no longer in pain. 

To lift our moods on our trip out, we stopped in for a special Valentines Day lunch at Red Lobster. It was nice to make this pit stop and to take a breather for a while. 


Yes, a mix of emotions this Valentine's Day, but a nice one regardless. 

With love, 
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment