.

.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Hello, Kit-Kat

Hello Pixie! I mean, Kitty! I mean, Sunny! I mean, Kit-Kat! 

Oh my word, what is this cat's name?? 

So Timothy got himself a little kitty! When we went to pick it up, we were told it was a girl. Timothy named it Pixie. Fast forward a week. Time to take Pixie to the vet for her first round of shots! But surprise! She is really a he. Whoops. Should have looked closer. So then Pixie became Kitty...until Timothy finally decided on Sunny....and then Kit-Kat. Hmm....I'm pretty sure the final name is Kit-Kat. But I could be wrong. 

Anyway, Kit-Kat is a sweetie pie. Timothy loves him (except for when he keeps him up at night making noise while playing, or accidentally scratches him), and he and Leo have become fast friends as well. After taking a few days to get him litter boxed trained, I suppose I don't mind him so much either. He's been a cute addition to our household so far. 










Time to get him a new collar. I'm thinking blue. lol

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment