.

.

Monday, January 6, 2020

Molly's 1st Volleyball Tournament - Hood River

Molly has been attending volleyball practice for about a month and a half now. She is a part of a lovely group of young ladies! 


On the 4th, Molly and the rest of the Purple Team participated in their first tournament in Hood River, OR! Unfortunately, I was still recovering from a sickness that took hold the day after Christmas, so I was unable to go.  


I heard all about it though! They had to arrive at 8:30. Games started at 9. If it wasn't their turn to play, they helped ref. They won 3 and lost 2 (at least I think that's what I remember Molly saying). Coach said Molly played amazing, which makes my smile. She is really loving volleyball and I've been impressed with her skills! She does so well at her practices. 



Great work, team Purple! Next tournament is on the 19th in White Salmon, WA. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment