.

.

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Tattoo Love

Over the past few months, Sammy and I have both been able to get in to our tattoo artist, Jacob Hanks, for some work! 

I had this vision for a "camping" arm....Mt. Hood, Timothy Lake, a tent, a campfire, etc. I was really excited for Jacob to start this piece for me! We got halfway done during the first round, and also added in an arm band to represent Sam and I. 

 
We completed my camping arm during the second round! I also added in an arm band to represent each of the kids. Anthony is the different sized dots, Molly the arrows, Timothy the open diamond. I still have some ideas to elaborate on the arm bands, but all in due time. 


For my birthday I went in and got a special piece done that I've been wanting. This is a drawing of our family Timothy did when he was 4! I love it so much I have it framed on my wall. Knowing there are no more babies in our future, I thought this was a fitting piece to have on my arm where another baby's foot print would have gone. Family complete. 


As for Sam, he got one of his arms completely retouched, and has started on a chest piece. First the birds, then the line work of the ship. He will of course add color to the ship, and I think he's thinking of some mermaids and tortoises in the future. 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment