.

.

Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Timothy's Bday Beacon Rock Hike and Skamania Lodge Ziplining

As we always do, we played hooky from school on Timothy's birthday and found something much more fun to do. We headed down the Gorge and took the kids to Beacon Rock as they hadn't yet done that hike. It's a steep one, but the views of the Columbia River make it worth it! 


After our hike, we headed to Skamania Lodge to go zip lining! Sam and I did this once before years ago for our anniversary, and we knew we always wanted to go back with the kids. We were really missing Anthony....I will never get used to not having him with us for everything. However, I'm glad we were able to share the zip lining fun with Timothy and Molly. 

We had a blast! I knew it was going to be fun, but it was much more fun watching the kids do it, lol. The guides were kind enough to take a photo of us all geared up, and then we bought the photos they took while out on the zipline course. 


This is definitely on the docket to do again, as I would really like to experience this with Anthony. 

With love, 
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment