.

.

Sunday, February 15, 2026

Valentine's Day

This year, Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday, and Anthony was home for the weekend! For years now, I have been making the kids their own handmade valentine, and I like to get them each a silly Dollar Store balloon and some simple treats. 

I was really excited for them to wake up in the morning and all see their baskets and valentines I made them, but Molly wound up being gone at a friend's house, darn it! Still, I managed to get a few photos of the boys who are good sports and put up with me being cheesy.


It is getting harder to corral all three kids together in the same room at the same time. And I know Valentine's Day is made up and silly. However, as long as the silly things still bring them joy, I will keep doing it. They can all be grown and out of the house, and I'll still make them their own personalized valentine, lol. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment