.

.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

New Address Sign

We've been needing a new address sign for some time now. The sun and rain really did a number on my hand painted one quickly. I've repainted it twice over the years, but honestly just didn't have the energy or desire to do it again. It was looking ROUGH. Like you couldn't even read anything on it, and huge chunks of paint were chipped off. I was so annoyed with it, I had Sam take it down months ago and we just haven't had one.  

Luckily, when we were at the Cherry Festival the other weekend, there was a vendor booth there where the man hand carved and burned custom signs. It was a bit pricey, but worth it to design our own new sign, and for me not to have to make it myself! We spent the day having fun at the Cherry Festival, and picked up our new sign at the end of the day.  

I LOVE IT!!


Of course, now that we had our new address sign in hand, we had to figure out how to display it. Saturday Sammy and I spent a good chunk of the day working on it. We decided to hang it from chain off of posts. I really love how it turned out and can't wait for others to see it when they come around.

 

I plan to get some hooks and flower baskets to hang off of either end. I think that'll look nice, though it'll be a pain to water them, lol. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment