.

.

Thursday, February 15, 2024

Valentines Day

As with every Valentine's Day, I made Sammy and the kid's their very own homemade Valentine. I brainstorm for weeks about what I might do for each of them. I've really enjoyed making them one each year. I hope they get a kick out of them like I do! As per tradition, I got them each a balloon and a few little gifts as well. I couldn't wait for them to get home from school! The kids humor me and act surprised every year, lol. 

One of these years we will all have to go out for a special dinner, but you can't go wrong with homemade chocolate chip cookies and pizza for dinner. So it was an enjoyable evening! 



 With love,                                                                                                      Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment