.

.

Sunday, December 10, 2023

Farmers Market Holiday Bazaar

I didn't think I was going to be able to this year. I didn't think I could manage. But it turns out where there is the will, there is a way! 

In truth, I couldn't have done it without Sam's help.

Despite telling everyone I wasn't going to participate in the Farmers Market Holiday Bazaar this year because of wanting a break during my breast cancer journey, I still really wanted to. 

I started soaping in September. Any day I felt well enough to, I managed to get 2-3 loaves done at a time by myself. Whenever Sam was available to help me, we got 5-6 loaves done at a time! I'm very thankful for his help, as I wouldn't have been able to get done all the different kinds of soap I wanted to. 

I even made 8 different coffee-sugar scrubs to sell as well! Here's photos of my complete stock. I had 8 bars of each kind of soap, as well as 3 jars of each kind of coffee-sugar scrub. 




Everyone was really excited when I announced we would indeed be doing the Holiday Bazaar! Since I hadn't soaped all year, and I mentioned I didn't know when I would be again after the Bazaar, people were wanting to stock back up on their soap. We had a really awesome turn out too! It was held at the Goldendale Grange Hall and there was a steady flow of people from the second the doors opened until the end of the day. I made well over $1,000 and couldn't be happier! Time to put that money aside for family vacation fun this summer! 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment