.

.

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Homecoming

Anthony and Molly attended Homecoming this year. I was pretty certain Molly would with her friends, but was surprised Anthony decided to go! 

Anthony got ready at home, but Molly wanted to be with her friends and get ready with them. So I didn't get any photos of her getting ready like I would have wanted, but that's ok. We met up with her at the Presby Museum in town for a few photos, and one of the moms who was at the house everyone was getting ready at managed to take a few amazing photos of her. 




From what I heard it was a fun night. Not so much Anthony's thing....as he left early to sit in the car and wait for Molly, haha, but all in all I think they had a great time! 

And just for fun, here's some photos from the High School's homecoming week! Every year they have a noise parade and I was SO happy to scroll through the photos and find a bunch of Anthony and Molly. They also have a different dress up theme each day and I about died when I saw Molly's BBQ Dad outfit! HAHA

I love watching my babies have fun with their friends. 

 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment