.

.

Monday, March 20, 2023

Valentine's Day

I know this is over a month late, but I want to make sure I continue to document the good and fun times, and not allow my cancer journey to take that away. My blog has always been important to me. Getting my family's photos and memories down on this blog over the years has been such a highlight in my life. I don't want that to stop now. 

So here is our Valentine's Day! 

For the past few years, I've been making my own Valentines for Sam and the kiddos. I made one for our friend Nik this year as well as he's been staying with us to help out. I also like to get the kids balloons, even though they are older now. I think they secretly still like it, lol.  

Since Valentine's was on a week day, the kiddos were are school and Sammy was at work. That left me home alone with all the pups, resting in bed. This was before I started chemo, so I wasn't in bed recovering, but I did spend a great deal of time prior to the start of chemo resting and gearing up for it. I also played around with my cotton candy Valentine's Day wig, lol. I wanted to wear it to give Sam and the kids a laugh when they got home.  

It doesn't matter how old they get, the kids love coming home to Valentine's goodies! And I love seeing them smile and laugh at their homemade Valentine's Day card from their Mama! 

Thankful for my babies who put up with all of my shenanigans. 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment