.

.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

New Drawings from Sandy

Our neighbor Sandy is ridiculously talented. A few years back she drew the kids' photos for me. I got them framed right away and have cherished them every day. 

This past year Sandy suffered a heart attack and had to undergo quadruple heart surgery. She is doing amazing now, by the way! She said to help pass the time during recovery, she drew like crazy. Luckily for me, this meant new photos of my kiddos....and my dogs! EEKK!!!! 

I am totally in love with the new photos she has gifted us! As a thank you (we truly could never thank her enough!!), we bought her tons of new drawing paper and a new set of sketching pencils, so she can keep at her talent. 







Thank you, Sandy. I have them all framed and on the wall. They bring me so much joy every day! 

With love,                                                                                                      Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment