.

.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

13th Wedding Anniversary

Last Friday, Sammy and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary! It's hard to believe it's been 13 years already. I'm not quite sure where the time has gone. 


In years past, we've been able to plan to get out of town for a few days. Not always, but most of the time we've been able to do something fun. This year, April snuck up on us before we knew it. We didn't make any grand plans, but the opportunity for me to get started on a new tattoo came up, so I jumped on that. I've been patiently saving up and waiting for a year, I couldn't pass up this appointment just because it was on our anniversary! Sam agreed. 


It was maybe not the most fun thing for Sam to just sit there and watch, but we decided to turn it into a night out by getting a hotel in The Dalles while Grandma and Grandpa watched the kids. So at least we got to spend a whole day together! 



I'm loving my new ink. It's my version of Timothy Lake, the place we go camping with the kiddos every summer.  It's not finished yet, we ran out of time on our session, but I get to go back on May 1st to have it completed. Sam gets to have more work done this time as well! 

After my tattoo, we did a bit of shopping, ate out (yes, we cheated and ate things not on our AIP diet, haha), and relaxed in the quiet of the hotel room.  



I wish we could have been gone longer than one night, but all in all we had a great time and I'm very thankful to have had the time with Sam. Happy Anniversary, Lover! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment