.

.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Almost 6.


Ohhhh my lanta, we are exactly 2 weeks away from Timothy turning 6. I don't know how in the hell this is happening. Do birthdays really have to come every year?

You know what he told me? He told me he would still snug me when he's 6. And maybe even when he's 7. But definitely not when he turns 8.

So, by his calculations, I've got 2 more years of snuggle time....and then I'm cut off. I think I might cry buckets of tears.


Here's a sneak peak of his birthday photo shoot I did this past Wednesday! I'm thankful my children put up with my photo taking and cooperate during their photo shoots. They don't know it, but it's my way of coping with them growing up. It helps me deal with the age transition. 


Slow down, little one. There is no rush to grow up. 

With love,
Mama Hauck


No comments:

Post a Comment