.

.

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Timothy's 2016 Preschool Christmas Program

Our sweet Timothy had his Preschool Christmas program last night! The silly boy requested jumping photos in front of the tree before we left, lol!


It is no lie that our Timothy is quite shy. He takes after his Mama in that sense. He doesn't do well in large groups or around people he doesn't know. Despite prepping him for this night for weeks, I had a feeling he wasn't going to sing. I had high hopes, but didn't go into it pressing him on the issue too much. He sings and sings and sings at home, but out in front of others? No thanks. I totally get it.

He remained tight lipped and busied his nervous self with his hands the whole time. And that's ok! He got up there and didn't cry or bail off the stage; I consider that a success. He did wave at us a few times, and that totally made us smile! 


Another success? He willingly went to Santa and sat on his lap with a huge smile! Just two weeks ago he cried when we all went and saw Santa at the Primary School, lol. We're making progress! I wonder what he told him? He won't tell us!

I just ADORE the last two photos I got of Tim. Ohhhhhh I love, love, love them!! 


 Here is a video of the kiddos; Timothy remains quiet and stoic, but I love the video anyway! 


We love you, our sweet and shy Timothy Thomas! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment