.

.

Monday, June 6, 2016

To Mama, Love Molly

Last night, while the family and I were relaxing watching The Nutty Professor (remember that movie!?) after a loooooong day of Cub Scout activities, Molly was making a crafting mess at the kitchen table. This isn't anything out of the norm for Little Miss Molly. She's always crafting something, writing something, organizing something, or playing school with a mass amount of papers, glue, pencils, stickers, and whatever else she can get her hands on.  

I was totally diggin' The Nutty Professor, when Molly walked up to me with an envelope and shit eating grin on her face. I opened it and was treated to the most wonderful love note that made me cry happy tears.


My Dearest Molly, 

I love you too. I think you are the best Daughter and I am so happy and proud to call you mine. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the World! I love you, Hunny Bunny.

Love, 
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment