.

.

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Happy 9th Birthday, Anthony Carl

Anthony, I can't believe you are in your last year of single digits! My oh my how the time has flown! I really can't believe it has been 9 years since we welcomed you into our lives and we started on this journey called parenthood. That time in our lives was such a huge milestone! I didn't realize how deeply I could truly love until you came along. You changed me. 

We are so proud of you and we take such delight in watching you grow. You are a sensitive soul, a people pleaser, a story teller, kind hearted, silly, loving, and an extremely hard worker. You are mine, there is no doubt. 




Happy 9th Birthday, sweet boy! We love you. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. So handsome Anthony Carl, we are proud of the wonderful young man you are. Have an awesome time camping!

    ReplyDelete