.

.

Thursday, April 9, 2026

Anthony's Cross Country Flight (Over Our Home!)

Anthony took his first cross country flight (with his instructor, not solo) back on the 3rd, while Sammy and I were away on our anniversary trip. 

Not only is it super cool he went on his first cross country flight, but the special part about that is he FLEW RIGHT OVER OUR HOUSE! Ekkk!! 

I was so sad Sam and I weren't home to witness this, but Molly and Timothy were! And Sam and I tracked him on Life360 and on AirNavRadar his whole flight. We made sure to be up and ready to track his flight and talk to Molly and Timothy while it was happening. 


I was able to take screenshots of him circling over Molly and Timothy at home on Life360. Eeekkkk, it was so fun watching him get closer and closer, and then screaming and blubbering like babies when we knew he was circling over home, haha. 


Molly and Timothy both tried to get photos, but it's difficult on a stupid phone, lol. Still, you can see the little dot of an airplane up there! 


Here is a photo Anth was able to get! Ownby Rd is down there, and our house! You'd have to make it larger in order to tell, but how cool is that!? 


After making a flew loops over home, Anthony continued towards his destination down the Gorge. He was able to have his flight instructor snap a few photos for him while he flew. 




After reaching his destination and making a few touch-and-gos, Anthony headed back to Ellensburg, flying right over the heart of Goldendale on his way back! 



Really super fucking cool!

He is hoping to work it out so that he can do is solo cross country flight over the house too. That would be amazing, as I would love to be home to witness that! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment