.

.

Thursday, March 17, 2022

My Little Leprechauns

We don't really do anything for St. Patrick's Day. We don't dress in green to avoid being pinched, we don't eat corned beef, we don't go out to the bar to have a couple drinks, etc. It's a normal day in our family, and that's just well and fine. 

But years ago, it was a bit more special....because I knew I would get to see whoever was the youngest participate in their Preschool leprechaun parade. I am so thankful the preschool would always do the same events, year after year. Now I have these precious memories to look back on. 

We might not do anything now a days, but I always dig these photos up on the computer and spend time looking at them and remembering the day. 

I miss my babies being this little. Such perfect little leprechauns. The cutest of the bunch! 


Anthony, 2012

Molly, 2014

Timothy, 2017

With love,
Mama Hauck


No comments:

Post a Comment