.

.

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Rockstar Day

On Tuesday, all of 1st grade celebrated "Rocking the 120th day of school." The kiddos were suppose to dress up as rock stars and they would do various fun things during the day to celebrate. 

Well, Timothy isn't the biggest fan of dressing up for things. The most I've ever gotten him to do was wear a pair of pajama pants on pajama day, haha! Also, seeing as we are lacking in any type of rock apparel for him to wear, we were in a bit of a pickle. 

The best I could do? 80's Cool Dude. This look was comprised of aviator sunglasses, head and wrist bands, spiked jelled hair, gray jeans, a sweet "watt up" t-shirt, and a "Yeah.... I know I'm cool" attitude. Not too much, not too little. Just the right amount of dressing up for Tim. 

Boom. Done. 


I don't know about you, but I'd hang with that guy! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment