.

.

Sunday, December 17, 2017

Molly's Christmas Program

Miss Molly Lynn had her 3rd grade Christmas program last Thursday! 

I felt a bit bad, I bought her a new dress for her concert, but when it came in the mail, it was too big. Darn it, that's what I get for ordering online. Luckily Molly wasn't too upset. She likes the dress she wore last year, and it still fit, so we were good to go. Next year she should fit in her new dress, so we'll wait till then!  

Ohhhh my little beauty....


Molly had been looking forward to her concert for weeks! Being our little song bird, we heard her practice her songs at home about 100 times!



The kiddos were all adorable in their Christmas concert attire. They came out in festive button ups with ties, holiday dresses, and.....

Ummm.....what? Antlers?.....Covering my baby's face?.....Who's already stuck hiding in the 3rd row instead of the 1st! What is this shit!? 


Molly's face says it all. She's like what in the heck!? I'm in the 3rd row? With flipping antlers covering my face? This is a bunch of rancid bologna. Who's running this show? 

HAHAHA 


Well, at least I got one photo of her singing.....when the gal with the antlers bent down to scratch an itch, lol.


Great singing, Hunny Bunny. You might have been hiding 95% of the time, but we could hear your lovely voice above all the rest!  

With love,
Mama Hauck


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Molly and such a pretty dress. Wish I could of heard u. Love u bunches.

    ReplyDelete