.

.

Friday, July 8, 2016

Timothy Lake 2016

We love Timothy Lake! This was our 4th year camping there and we look forward to returning year after year for our annual camping fun! 

This was our second year going for Anthony and Molly's birthday. It was also the second year my dad came with us. Our friend Tommy joined us for a night as well. We had such a blast! The weather was fantastic and the water was awesome. The addition of our new camper and kayaks brought added fun to the camping adventure. 

We spent a lot of time out on the kayaks, playing in the water, and fishing. We hiked, we biked, and we ate yummy camp food. We told stories, played games, and relaxed around the fire. Anthony also worked on some Cub Scout adventures - gathering fire materials, building fires, and cooking camp meals. 

Yes.....it was a grand time! 

Except.....unfortunately, I woke up on Molly's birthday super ill and I had to go home early. I was miserable and couldn't stop getting sick, so I had no other choice but to have Tommy drive me home. Sam and Dad promised to make Molly's birthday special, regardless of my absences, and from what I hear from Molly, they did a mighty fine job. 

We are so thankful to have the opportunity to make memories like this. We love camping with the kiddos and always look forward to this down time with them. I hope they'll cherish the memories as much as we do.

Day 1, setting up camp! 


Day 2, Happy Birthday, Anthony! 


Day 3, Happy Birthday, Sweet Molly!


Day 4, Heading home! 
 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment