.

.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Nap For Me

Grandma delivered little miss Molly home this past Thursday. Grandpa gets in from NY today. Party day for Anth and Mols is tomorrow, so that means we've all been running around crazy cleaning, organizing, and preparing. I've been here, I've been there, I feel as if I've been everywhere the past few weeks for play dates and lunches and dinners and dates. I'm ready for a nap.....but there is no time......there is no rest for Mamas. Remember?

Tomorrow will be fun. At least, I hope it will be. I've got a bone to pick with people about rsvp's and common courtesy and yadda yadda. But that is a discussion for another day.....when I don't have balloons to blow up and laundry to do and two other birthday parties to attend later this evening.

Take a nap for me. Please. Pretty please.

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment