.

.

Monday, November 8, 2021

2021-2022 School Photos

I finally received all the kids' 2021-2022 school photos. My stupid scanner isn't working, so I couldn't directly scan and upload them. I was stuck taking a picture of each picture and then uploading, but that's alright. 

I quite like how the photos turned out this year. They all look so grown up, and it's breaking my heart. This is Anthony's first photo for the High School, and Timothy's last for the Primary School. I keep trying not to think about the quickly passing time; the many new chapters being opened this year, and the few chapters that are coming to a close. My heart just can't take it. 

I just want to rewind the clock. 


Anthony, 14, 9th grade



Molly, 12, 7th grade



Timothy, 9, 4th grade


With love,                                                                                                          Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment