.

.

Friday, May 11, 2018

Happy 6th Birthday, Timothy!


My sweet boy, how the time does fly. I can hardly believe you are 6. I feel like you are officially a big boy now. 

So much has changed and you have grown so much this past year, Timothy. You said goodbye to preschool and staying home with Mama during the day. You settled into Kindergarten life just fine. In fact, Kindergarten is a breeze for you. You were right, you are "a genius!" You even played on a soccer team this year and totally loved it! 

You've made lots of little friends in class and I am so proud of you for that. I love hearing little voices walk by us saying, "Hi, Timothy!" Everyone who works at the school seems to be wrapped around your finger. How did you manage that!? If I had a dollar for every person who came up to me and said, "That Timothy! He's a funny one! I just love him!".....Seriously, I hear from everyone just how sweet and funny you are. They love your wit and all your jokes. You are so loved at school!  

Yes, you are doing wonderful. Just chugging right along. Growing and learning and thriving. A real big boy now! 

You know what....it seems to me the only person who struggled this past year was me! It's probably just a Mama thing. 


Happy 6th Birthday, Hunny Bunny. We love the little man you are becoming. We are so proud of you. 

We love you! 


If you want to read Timothy's birth story, click HERE


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment