.

.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pinterest Win - "Open When" Letters

It's all over Pinterest, I know. Everyone's doing it, I know. I'm usually not one to jump on the bandwagon.....but I really, really, REALLY, loved the idea and sentiment behind this one. 

"Open when" letters. 


The pin:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3b/53/40/3b5340666ece384d2ee16eb5009b4166.jpg (The link provided only took me to an image, not to a site....but still wanted to give credit where credit was due. )

Our creation:



Open when we have a fight. Open when it's Valentines Day. Open when It's snowing. Open when you're mad at me. Open when I'm crying. Open when you are doubting my love. Open when......

I knew I had to make these for Sammy, and I did so for Christmas. I placed them all in a box designed to look like a book and placed it under the tree. :) I hope he has a lot of fun reading them over this next year.

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments: