.

.

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Violin Progress

I've taken violin lessons for about a month now, and it's been a lot of fun! I've brushed up on my note-reading (which is seriously awesome and if nothing else, I'm proud of that fact alone), as well as gotten a refresher on correct bow hold, bow strokes, and finger placement.  

I've been practicing every day and loving it. Sometimes I get a bit frustrated because I want to be really great right now....but then I think about how long it's been since I played as a kid and how well I'm doing for just picking it back up. I remind myself to just enjoy the process. 

Here's a special treat for those non-judging ears (haha!)....a few songs from my old music books I've enjoyed practicing. (The videos are just audio, no actual view of me playing). 



Silent Night

Joy to the World

Shenandoah

My Bonnie Lies Over the Ocean

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment