.

.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pinterest Win - Muffin Tin Pizza

I've been making muffin tin pizas for a little over a year now (Thank you, Pinterest!), and it occurred to me that I'm pretty sure I haven't posted them. I don't know who loves them more....the kids or me! Haha! I usually make them in a regular sized muffin tin, but this last time I decided to use my mini muffin tin. Way cuter and just as tasty. 

The Pin: 



My creation:


So here's how it goes: 

Ingredients: 

*Refrigerated pizza dough....I like to use Pillsbury Pizza Crust, Thin Crust
*Pizza sauce
*Mozzarella cheese
*Pepperoni, bacon bits, etc. 

Directions: 

1. Preheat oven as directed on pizza dough. I've never had to grease my muffin tin before making these, but I know the original post says to. 
2. Unroll your dough and cut into squares. Your square size will be dictated by what size muffin tin you are using. 
3. Push the dough into the molds, making sure the dough covers the sides. Stick in your preheated oven and bake for a few minutes. 
4. Take out your slightly cooked pizza dough and with a fork, flatten the puffy dough in the molds. 
5. Spoon in your pizza sauce and other toppings. I like to put my cheese on last to help hold all the other toppings in. 
6. Put back in oven and bake until cheese is melted and pizza dough is a golden brown color. 
7. Let cool for a few minutes (seriously...let them cool...do not burn your lips and mouth like I did, lol) and enjoy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment