.

.

Monday, February 17, 2014

My Award Winner

My sweet, adorable little man received two awards from school last Wednesday! I was able to go to the Primary School for their assembly where the awards are given out. He didn't know he was getting any awards, or that I was going to be at the assembly, so it was super fun to surprise him. The look on his face when his class walked into the gym and I yelled his name and he saw me was priceless. :) 


One award was for his effort, attitude, and achievement in the HOSTS reading program he is part of.


The other award was for one of the Primary School's "habits"....habit 4, thinking win-win. His teacher explained to me it is for always being kind, respectful, thoughtful, and having the win-win mentality. 


We are so proud of Anthony......just so super proud. And he is proud of himself, too. That is the most important thing. Self pride.

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment