.

.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The New Molly

You may have noticed in the family photos I posted the other day, that Molly's hair looked shorter. 

Molly is such a rough and tumble little gal. Because of this, her poor hair is also a bit rough and tumble.....constantly in a state of disarray with split ends everywhere. Its near impossible to get a hair brush through her hair without detangler spray. Boo.

And it's no secret that I lack the most basic of hair-do skills. This does not go well with her rough and tumble life style. Poor Molly. No fancy braids or cute curls for her. Nope, I throw a clip in her hair and call it good.

I finally decided it was time to take action. Molly's hair needed a little ( a lot) of TLC. So last Friday we headed on down to the hair dresser's for her 2nd hair cut. 

We went from this:


 To this:



The process looked like this:


What a cutie pie! Molly loves her new 'do and so do I! I mean, I do miss the long hair, but she needed the cut very badly. It was a necessary event! She has told me over and over again that she loves it and for 2 days straight she kept asking me to lift her up to the mirror so she could see, haha. Now we can slowly start to grow it back out and try our best to keep the split ends minimal. Wish us luck!


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment