.

.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kiddo's Birthday Extravaganza

I promised you all a kiddo birthday post! It's picture heavy! Enjoy! :)

If you would recall, Anthony turned 5 on June 27th.....


And Molly 3 on June 28th......


We had a birthday party for them on June 30th. It was a BLAST and we had a really great turn out! All the kids ran around and played, there were smiling faces everywhere! The adults played horseshoes and relaxed. My dad was gracious enough to be on photo duty so I could mingle with our guests and Sammy's station was at the grill. Everyone was glad to see Timothy and meet him for those that hadn't yet and I passed him around for lots of snuggle time (and a break for me!).There was tons of food and two cakes made by Sammy and I. Everyone chowed down and we had very little food left! Cake time was precious. Hearing all the little ones sing happy birthday to Anthony and Molly was super sweet! Doing presents was chaotic, lol! It was just a whirlwind of wrapping paper and excited children. Anthony and Molly definitely got spoiled and I greatly appreciate everyone coming and the gifts they brought! The grand finale was a bike for Mols and a three wheeler for Anth which we had saved up for. Both the kids were just tickled pink and I loved seeing the smiles on their faces. The shindig was a great success and the perfect start to summer for the Hauck family.






Another birthday party down! I wonder what next year will bring? Goodness, I can't picture Timothy 1, Molly 4, and Anthony 6. 

With love,
Mama Hauck




1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures, it looks like everyone had a great time! Calvin and Ethan's birthdays are coming up and I have such a hard time believing that they are turning 4 and 2!

    ReplyDelete