.

.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

One Year Complete

Anthony on his first day of Preschool, September 11th 2011:


Anthony on his last day of Preschool, May 25th, 2012:


My mother had been taking Anthony to and from school the past 6 weeks to give me a break pre and post baby. However, because it was Anth's last day, I just had to go and pick him up! :)


We then went out to pizza as a special "Hoorah!" for Anth's last day. One of his classmates, Charlotte, along with her little sister and grandma joined us. Everyone had a great time and it was nice for me to get out of the house!



I'm so proud of you Anthony! You've completed your first year of school! It's a joy watching you grow and learn. You are so very smart and kind hearted. Kindergarten this fall will hold a whole new world of adventures for you! I love you.

With love,
Mama Hauck

2 comments: