.

.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our Week In Pics

Tonight we have Anthony's Preschool graduation!! His last day of school isn't until the 25th, but graduation day is today! I don't want to miss my little man's big day, so I'm going to hold Timothy close and put on my best "Don't you even think of coming close and touching/coughing on my baby!" face. If my mean mug fails to keep dirty hands at bay, I'll simply have to swat people away and hope they understand. ;)

I'm working on Timothy's birth story. I hope to finish it up this weekend. It's taking me forever since I have very little time to sit and write and go through the hundreds of photos I already have.

In the mean time, I wanted to post some random photos of our week so far. We've had LOTS of naps....from everyone in the family. A few visitors stopped by to meet Timothy. The Midwife came by twice to check up on Timothy and myself (though no photos of that....too busy during check up to take photos!) It's been so incredibly beautiful out this week, so the kids got in some sprinkler fun. Timothy got his first sponge bath. We took some feet imprints for the baby book and Grandparents (as well as one for my tattoo I'll be getting on my arm right above Anthony's foot print!). And last but certainly not least, lots and lots of cuddle time!! <3


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment