.

.

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Daddy-Daughter Dance

Molly and Papa attended the Primary School's annual Daddy-Daughter Dance this past Friday! She said it was "The best night ever!" 

She wore the pretty dress I bought her while at the Dickens Fair two Autumns back. I think we've got one more year out of the dress before we'll pack it away for future use. I just LOVE that dress. Molly says it's a bit itchy, lol, but goodness does she look gorgeous in it!


Papa was looking pretty sharp too! Love the bow tie. What a sweet pair!

 

I'm glad Sam was able to take a few photos of Molly with her girl friends. And unlike last year, she spent most of the time dancing! I'm so happy she had such a great time with her friends and Papa. What a wonderful memory they have created!



With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment