.

.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Registration Complete

Two weeks ago, I officially registered Timothy for Preschool. 

I don't know how it's already time to be thinking about Preschool. Where the flip has the time gone!? How can this baby face possibly be old enough to put on a back pack and leave me? 



I'm in denial. 

At least it's just for a few hours 3 days a week.....and he doesn't actually start till September. So I still have plenty of time to get all worked up about it. Hahaha! 



Timothy, you are growing in leaps and bounds. I know you are ready to spread your wings and exercise your independence. While I will always picture you being my little baby, you are indeed growing into a mighty fine little man and I am so proud of you. I promise to never hold you back. You are going to have so much fun meeting new friends, you silly boy! You will love your school and you will love your teacher. You already know so much, but you will learn more and grow in different ways and I will delight in watching you! 


Just don't forget, this Mama will be always be waiting for you at the end of the Preschool day with open arms, ready to swoop you up.....or not.....because maybe that wouldn't be cool in front of your new friends. Ok, so I'll settle for holding hands. Or a high-five. And then you can give me a kiss when we get in the car. If you want. Hehe


Love you, Sweet Pea.

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment