.

.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Molly's Kindergarten Christmas Program

This morning Molly had her Kindergarten Christmas Program! In all my excitement to get out the door, I realized, 10 minutes after leaving the house, that I FORGOT MY CAMERA. Holy crap, how could I forget my camera!? Ohhhh I was so mad! I knew any chance of getting good photos of Miss Molly were out the window, because you know what, cell phones suck. 

Camera crisis aside, we very much enjoyed listening to sweet Molly sing! What a darling group of kiddos! They even did a little dance at the end that had the whole crowd giggling. Love it!!  

Good job, Molly Lynn! 

Afterwards I chased Molly down and changed her into her P.J's because all the kids are watching The Polar Express in their classrooms today. I am so thankful my children get to experience such fun at school! 

One more hour until school is out and Christmas break begins! Whoop! 




With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment