.

.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Our 2nd Little Leprechaun

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today my little Miss Molly Lynn Elizabeth had her Learning Ladder Christian Preschool Leprechaun Parade! My mom is currently visiting us from CA, so together we dropped her off at Preschool and then went downtown and waited to see all those little leprechaun faces headed our way. Papa met up with us too and the look on Molly's face when she saw him was priceless. He had called this morning and told her he wasn't going to be able to make it, but to have a super fun morning. So when he was able to surprise us all in town, it was awesome!

All the little leprechauns were so adorable! It was cold and really windy out, and it made me laugh watching all the kids holding on to their hats so they wouldn't blow away. They all lined up and sang such sweet songs....gosh, Molly was just too cute for words.


Enjoy this video of my sweet little Leprechaun! 


After singing us a few songs, all the parents we were able to walk with their cutie pies around downtown before stopping one more time for another round of songs. At this point we said goodbye and watched as they headed back to school. What a special treat this parade was! 



Here's a flashback....this is 2 years ago, when Anthony did his LLCP Leprechaun Parade at the age of 4 1/2. 

My oh my he is too sweet....that face....I don't know how the time passes so quickly. 



In another couple of years I'm going to be attending Timothy's LLCP Leprechaun Parade. It seems so far off....yet I know it'll be here in a blink of an eye. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment