.

.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

CA Thanksgiving Trip

We got back from our California Thanksgiving trip at my Mom's last Saturday evening. Timothy and I were suppose to stay at my Mom's for another week or so, but my Grandmother is ill, so my Mom has left to go take care of her.

We had a great time during our visit! Sammy and I were able to spend half a day in San Francisco by ourselves. We spent most of our time in China Town, walking around and checking out all the shops. Afterwards we headed to City View Restaurant for some lunch. I did quite well with the chop sticks if I do say so myself!


Monday we headed to the zoo! The kids were REALLY excited to go. The weather was just gorgeous and we all really enjoyed the day.


Tuesday we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. It was amazing! My favorite part was the jelly fish.....they were so cool! The kids had a blast touching all the little sea life in the touch tanks. Afterwards we went in a few shops and I was able to get the most delicious pretzel with cheese. Mmmm. 


The rest of our time in CA was nice and mellow. There were shopping trips, fun at the park, cookie baking, lots of wrestling and snuggles, a game of monopoly, movies, and lots of yummy food!! Thanksgiving dinner was delicious and afterwards we had a mini Christmas. The kids love that they get two....one at home and one at Grandma and Grandpa's place over Thanksgiving. 


With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great trip. You guys did so much! The weather there sounds nice right about now. Baby, it's cold outside.
    Anyway, there are so many pics I want to comment on. Thanks for sharing mama Hauck. Love you, mo

    ReplyDelete