.

.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Brusha Brusha Brusha!

Timothy loves to brush his teeth. Every chance he gets, he's running to the bathroom, pushing the little kiddo chair up to the sink, grabbing his toothbrush (or the other kids' toothbrushes!) and asking in his sweet little baby voice for me to turn the water on. 


And I can't resist that sweet little baby voice! So I turn the water on and either let him stand on the chair and reach the running water himself, entertaining himself for as long as he wishes, or I plop him on the counter and watch him completely soak himself. LOL He refuses to keep his feet out of the sink when he's on the counter, so I always wind up having to change his pajamas. Ahh well....if he's happy, Mama's happy. :) 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment