.

.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls

I found this recipe on another Mama's blog and thought it would be a GRAND idea to make them today after a stinky day yesterday (more on that later). If you want the recipe and directions, please make sure to check out http://allgoodinmommyhood.blogspot.com because I'm much too tired to list ingredients and instructions right now and I always give credit where credit is due! ;)

I mixed the ingredients till they looked like this:


Then I rolled little 1" balls and stuck in the freezer for an hour:


Then I stuck each ball with a toothpick and dipped into chocolate, resulting in my finished yummy treat:


I just popped them in the fridge to let the chocolate harden a bit. I can't wait to eat one!.....I mean, other than the 3 I had while in the process of making them. :) 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment