.

.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Visitors!

In all the hype that was May and June, I forgot to mention one exciting piece of information.....

Sammy's Mama and Sister (along with her two kiddos) will be driving in from MN and staying with us for a good while! They should be arriving either Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th sometime. I hope the earlier, since every 4th of July, our town holds a demolition derby at the fair grounds. Last year my Dad was in from NY visiting us so we went with him and the kids loved it!! I would really love to go again this year. They'll be staying with us until the 13th or 14th.

Oh, and FYI, the 14th is my birthday.What are ya'll planning for me? ;)

With love,
Mama Hauck

P.S. 

I GOT MY FREAKEN BRAND SPANKIN' NEW LENS IN!!!!! Whoop whoop!!! Now I've got to sit down and fiddle around with it. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment